Today make a new and popular recipe, you all know what is that, know? Guess guess! That is pizza, today I make at home veg cheese pizza recipe…
In our daily life, we eat the same dishes, but sometimes we want new things, we want new types of foods.. so when we or basically I especially want new food that first comes to my mind that is pizza… I wish you all also want pizza as fast food. This veg cheese pizza recipe makes me soo much hunger that I can’t wait. I make this many times because every time when I eat, that time I want to make it next time to again eat. This veg cheese pizza recipe is so tasty and delicious and crunchy, cheese is so melted and yummy to taste and feel it when you take your mouth.
Veg Cheese Pizza Recipe
Think of a pizzas when cheese and veggies probably think of two things! Here, cheese and veggies display the hero again, but with an exciting twist. This Cheesy Vegetable Pizza, a thin pizza is coated with a butter-shaped cheese sauce, topped with fresh veggies and finally drizzled with pizza sauce before being baked. You will simply fall in love with this pizza, I’m sure about it! Can I start the lovable recipe? Let’s begin…..
FOR PIZZA DOUGH
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 2 cup maida or flour
- salt (as per your taste)
- 2 tbsp warm milk or mild powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil or butter
- water (as required)
- 3 tbsp pizza sauce ((or you can use tomato sauce if not have pizza sauce))
- 5 mushrooms, ((thinly sliced – optional, I’m not add for this recipes))
- 3 tbsp onion, (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup capsicum, (roughly chopped)
- 9 pickled jalapeños, (based on spice level (optional))
- ¼ cup black olives, (chopped (optional))
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, (Grated)
- 1/2 tsp oregano / italian seasonings / mixed herbs or basil leaves powder ((optional, if not have then skip it))
- Black pepper (as per your taste)
- Red chili flakes (as per your taste, you can add )
First, a large mixing bowl accepts hot water, sugar, and dry yeast and gives a quick mix.
It allows rest for 5 minutes.
Now add flour, salt, and olive oil/butter.
Add water to the dough as a needed powder.
Push and fold to turn a ball and stuck in the form. Place a large mixing bowl.
Cover and increase in a warm place for about 2 hours.
Punch that dough with fists released below the air.
VEG CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE BAKING:
Put dough on diced pizza plate or tray.
Flatten the dough by stretching it with both hands.
Further, leave a cm or more and make a tooth.
Then fork with the dough center with the help of forks.
Moreover, spreading pizza sauce, spreading slightly favorably.
Top with choice topping
Then spread fry cheese and sprinkle Italian seasonings.
Bake in 500 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes or 200-250 degree Celsius.
Finally, serving pieces and hot pizza.
- First, mention how to make pizza in Tawa recipe for baking pizza in Tawa.
- Extra, changed the topping according to your choice with Basil leaves for extra flavor.
This veg cheese pizza recipe is so good when you eat and feel so much great! I think this recipe you have to taste because without eat or taste you can’t imagine how much it is great and yummy! If u eat the first time then I’m sure you will want next time…
How to make veg cheese pizza recipe or veggie pizza recipe with step by step photo recipe:
Pizza dough with yeast recipe:
First, add a half cup of hot water in a large mixing bowl.
Add 1 tbsp sugar. Sugar helps in activating the yeast.
Also, add 1 tsp dry yeast and give a quick mix.
It rests for 5 minutes, or activates yeast and turns frothy.
Now mix cup 2 of maida or all purpose flour
Also, add to taste salt and for better taste add 2 tbsp milk (optional) and also add 3 tablespoons of olive oil or butter.
Hook a dough or combine it for one minute at a low speed.
Also, add water as needed and press for 5 minutes.
Mold or knead till the dough is Soft, smooth and elastic. And bounces back when pressed. If not, for another 5 minutes pill.
Also, the bowl Grease with olive oil to prevent dough from sticking the bowl.
And allow to rest and increase in a warm place for about 2 hours.
Dough punch with fists released below the air.
2 balls and split the dough for tuck them.
Put dough on diced pizza plate or tray. Alternatively, use cornmeal for crunchy texture or sometimes it’s so sticky so that you can use wheat flour.
Flatten the dough by stretching it with both hands.
Further, leave a cm or more and make a tooth. This little fluff helps to crust.
Then prick with the center of dough with the help of a fork to prevent pizza base from fluffing up like chapati.
Topping for Veg Cheese Pizza Recipe:
Moreover, spread the pizza sauce, leaving it slightly favorably.
Also top with mushrooms (optional), onions and capsicum.
Top jalapenos and black olives (optional, if you want). The combination of jalapenos amount based on the spice layer.
Then spread the liberal amount of grated mozzarella cheese on the base.
Also, sprinkle some mixed herbs or oregano or Italian seasonings( optional), and also add black pepper as per your taste. But I add basil leaves powder for better taste( that is optional for your)
And also add red chili flakes for looking good and better taste.
Olive oil brush on the sides of the pizza cake to make the pizza crust more crispy and golden brown.
Bake in a private oven for more than 12 to 15 minutes at 500 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 to 250 degrees Celsius.
Instant pizza cut into slices. And you can see that cheese melts all over and looks so much good.
Finally, top pepper flakes at the top and heat the pizza with vinegar. The homemade pizza or veg pizza recipe is ready to eat, serve it… I think you all are hungry right now to look at that thin crust pizza? so let’s cook at home and enjoy yourself with your family…
You can also read:
- Homemade Chicken Drumstick Recipe [KFC Style]
- Vada Pav Recipe Special [Crispyfoodidea style]
- Restaurants Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe Step by Step with Image
- Mushroom Fry Recipe | Easy Mushroom Dry Recipes in Home
- Chilli Chicken Recipe – Easy Making Guide from Crispyfoodidea
I hope it will be soo delicious and soo much tasty… please try it at home and comment me how u feel after making it home and after taste it!
- Rest of dough in greasing ziplock bag with an airtight holder or oil. It keeps fresh for one month.
- Also good press or knead of dough, otherwise Pizza will be Chewy.
- Finally, homemade veg pizza bake in a very hot preheated oven, the pizza base will be raw.
- If instantly not have pizza sauce by tomato, then u can use instant make by tomato ketchup with some add masala or only tomato ketchup.
- Please keep an eye out that baking is not so much otherwise pizza will be so tight or hardy, then it will not be to eat.
- If you want you can fry or bake vegetables(onion, capsicum, mushroom), so that these vegetables will be soft or when you eat it will be good for taste or otherwise skip it.