Salted Mint Lassi Recipe & Mint Lassi Recipe at home
A traditional and fresh beverage made from lassi curd. Use this easy and healthy Mint Lassi Recipe or Salty Mint Lassi Recipe. That can serve as cooling and refreshment on hot summer days. Curd give you nutrition and mint leaves give you coolness and great flavor. That makes you healthy and cooling in summer. You can also read badam pista lassi recipe.
Mint Lassi Recipe
Mint lassi recipe or drink is so tasty that make you feel so great and cool in summer, has so much nutrition in your body so that do any work in summer days.
- 1 cup(250 gm) fresh chilled curd
- 1/2 cup sugar, (as per your taste)
- 1/4 tsp Black salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder(jeera powder) (optional)
- 1/2 cup Mint leaf
- ice cubes (optional, as per your requirment)
- 1 pinch of cumin powder (optional)
- 1 pinch of black pepper (optional)
- Mint leaf (optional)
- Add curd in a container or blender or mixer.
- Add sugar and add dry mint and mix well.
- You can add black salt, as per your taste.
- Add some ice cubes.
- Serve with chilled.
- For looking good add some mint leaves or you can add cumin powder or otional it is.
- For garnishing, you can use any types of glasses or earthen pot or madani.
- You can store it for 2-3 days in freeze, no more add ice cubes needed.
- If you want salty tasty, add black salt or plain salt, otherwise skipped it.