Hi friends, you know that mint leaves are very fresh and cold. So today I will make raita with mint leaves which you can serve in the morning or lunch in summer. It is called a mint raita. So let’s find out the Mint raita recipe or Pudina raita recipe.
Mint Raita is helpful in the digestion of biryani and mint or pudina will neutralize the effects of spicy and oily food. Fresh mint leaves nourish and lend a unique taste and flavor as well as health benefits. This is why I never avoid raita by eating biryani.
This Indian food mint raita or pudina raita, you can use it with biryani, veg pulao, kabab, other dishes, and also eat with snacks… You can call this mint raita as a mint chutney or pudina chutney.
You can see more Raita recipes like Onion Tomato Raita, Lauki Raita, Carrot Cucumber Raita, Boondi Raita, Bathua Raita, and Fruit Raita, raita in homemade.
Check out some more of my recipes with which you can serve raita such as:
I’m making this recipe many times at my home because it’s taste is so great and cool and also spicy for green chili. In my family, everyone loves this recipe. Yogurt or curd gives you to protect all infections in the stomach and also keeps your stomach well. Let’s start the recipe at home….
How to make Mint Raita at home follow the detailed step by step, keep your eyes below:
1. First, the fresh mint leaves and coriander leaves wash under the water.
2. All the ingredients gather in a place.
3. In a blender, add mint leaves, coriander leaves, black salt, sugar, green chili, cumin powder.
4. Add fresh curd in it.
5. I add 1 garlic clove for better taste but you can skip that.
6. Mix that very well, keep in your mind that no lumps in there.
7. You can use chaat masala in it, I’m not add in that recipe.
8. Pour that mixer in a bowl,
9. Add chopped or grated cucumber and onion, as per your choice, otherwise, skip that.
10. For garnish, you can add black pepper and cumin powder and some coriander and mint leaves also.
11. Serve that recipe with any dishes or any types of snacks.
Mint Raita Recipe
Mint Raita recipe is a very cool and refreshing recipe in summer. Mint leaves give you coolness and curd gives you much nutrition as well. So this recipe makes you feel so great and relax.
- 1 cup fresh chilled curd or yogurt, (250 grams)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves or pudina,
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves (optional)
- 2-3 tsp water (for blend or grinding mint leaves)
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp Green chilli, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder or jeera powder
- Salt (as required)
- 1 tsp sugar, (optional)
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp cucumber, (chopped, optional)
- 1-2 tbsp onion, (chopped, optional)
- Wash mint leaves and coriander leaves under the water so well and drain them or rest them.
- Fresh mint leaves, coriander, curd and green chili, salt and sugar put into the blender or mixer.
- Blends that well till the mixer will paste fully, no lumps in there.`
- Add cumin powder
- You can also add chaat masala for better taste, otherwise skip it.
- Again mix it well.
- For look good you can add chopped onion and cucumber also or skip it.
- And serve it with any dishes, enjoy!
- Many guys do not like green chili or the taste of green chili, so you can skip that.
- The roasted cumin powder is not available some time so that you can use cumin seeds. 1/2 tsp cumin seeds blend in a mixer and it becomes powder.
- This recipe you can store in the freezer for a few days.
- Chilli Chicken Recipe – Easy Making Guide from Crispyfoodidea
- Restaurants Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe Step by Step with Image
- Vada Pav Recipe
- Raita | Delicious raita | How to make Raita at home
- Orange Juice Homemade | Orange Juice Recipe
- Lassi | Lassie | Sweet homemade lassi
- Badam Pista Lassi | Homemade Badam Lassi
- Mint Lassi
- Orange Juice
- Badam Pista Lassi