Raita is a very good side to cover any meal or as a dessert. This recipe is so easy to make in 5 to 10 minutes and any time or with any kind of food you can eat it. Today I discuss with you that how you make raita in the home so easy….
Actually this recipe you can eat at any time with many foods like chicken biryani, vegetables biryani, chicken tikka, chili chicken, Homemade Chicken Drumstick Recipe [KFC Style], any bhaji, vada pav, lemon yogurt chicken recipe.
The best part of that recipe, the main ingredients is curd or yogurt which is so much nutrition and makes your body be cool and protects any kind of infection. Get more energy and strength from curd. And include all vegetables in raita which gives you many vitamins which protect you and your health.
How do you make raita?
I like to add yogurt to mix in the ratio as 2: 1, so if I use 2 cups of yogurt, I’ll add a cup of the mix that can include for raita ingredients mixed spinach, banana, fruit (pineapple, mango, and apple) or mint.
It is not compatible for raita because that mixer will be creamy, not super thick but it is extra thick when you give a nice amount of mixed-in in each bite.
This is true of everything that all these things add and blended, and then add mint leaves. But after mix mint leaves the quantity remains the same.
A quick and easy Indian Cucumber Raita is one of the most popular side dishes or use as the salad in Indian restaurants. Most popular recipes you find are the ability to cool off with a sauce made of pumpkin or cucumber and yogurt, a popular alternative.
Indian cooking leans widely on Chilis, spices, ginger, and garlic. Although most recipes have added cream to lighten the taste, they still taste so brave that many restaurants supply sweet drinks like mango lassi to calm the palates of the customers.
Related Recipes You Can Try!
- Cream of Cheddar Broccoli Soup
- Lemon Pepper Asparagus
- Veg Dum Biryani
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Mango Salsa Recipe
- Double Chocolate Chips Cookies
Dairy Helps With Spicy Food, Why?
Raita includes yogurt which is made from milk. Dairy serves to coat or a protector to your tongue’s or your mouth spice receptors which respond to the capsaicin in spicy foods named casein, a protein that binds to the capsaicin to wash away the heat in a recipe.
Which recipes you can serve with Indian raita:
Most Indian recipes work together, this cool cucumber raita recipe will be cooler than your favorite spicy Indian recipes like chicken tandoori, rice biryanis, chicken korma, or lentil dahls. Naan would also be a delicious and tasty side option as would other vegetarian Indian dishes like saag paneer or vegetable korma, paneer butter masala, veg Manchurian.
Homemade Tasty Raita
Raita – which is very popular in the world, but especially in India. It has so many fiber and mineral to cover or protect our body, and also grow stronger and fight for any germs.
- 1 tsp olive oil, or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder or jeera powder (optional)
- 1 cup fresh yogurt or curd
- 1/2 cup cucumber, (chopped)
- 1 tbsp green onion or onion, (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Coriander leaf (chopped,)
- 1/2 tsp Black salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Green chilli (optional)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder, (optional)
- Mix or Whisk together yogurt, salt, cumin powder, green chili and chili powder till smooth and creamy and also thick. All the vegetables add and mix it well. Freeze for half an hour before serving you will notice that the veggies will leave a little water after refrigeration or cold. Just give it a quick mix and you’re ready to go.
- Plain yogurt can be easily replaced with Greek yogurt, but from its thick, add a little water to make it thin. For this recipe 1/4 cup water should be enough.
- The raitas are usually lost in salt form. Increase the amount of salt it’s free to feel, and adjust according to taste.
- After two hours, to serve raitas anywhere, add coriander leaves when serving so that you can save fresh taste.
You make Indian raita, but how?
The rice is traditionally made using onion, garlic, and ginger with ghee (clear butter). Once cooked vegetables are added with spices and spices are cooked until the bloom. Rice is added along with the stock and cooked until fluffy.
Can you skip the cumin seeds?
Absolutely Traditional restaurants include seeds of microbes that soften on time, such as raita refrigerated. Some raita recipes also include chopped cilantro, which you can add.
More Delicious Dish: Honey BBQ Chicken Recipe
Can you grate the cucumbers?
Yes, I go for a minced cucumber in this recipe, but many raitas have fried cucumbers that are extracting excess water before adding to the raita. It helps to store the raita for a long time in the freeze to eliminate the separation of the curd from the cucumbers.
How to make this beautiful and yummy recipe Raita step by step:
1st all raita ingredients gather in a place.
Take 1 cup of chilled curd or fresh curd in a mixing bowl.
Blend or whisk till the curd smooth, no lumps in there.
Add all vegetables (cucumber, onion) in it.
You can add another vegetable in it, it depends on you.
Add green chili, optional.
Add some coriander leaves to look good for taste also.
Aslo you can add black salt in it, as per required.
Add cumin powder for better taste.
In that mixer add red chili powder if you want otherwise skip it.
You can also add cumin seeds, optional.
If you want sugar then add or skip it.
Add vegetable oil, if you want or skip it.
All mixer mix well till the mixer will floppy and creamy.
For garnishing spread over some coriander leave and serve it.
At last, I must say have to try it at home because this recipe is so tasty that I can’t imagine telling you. So without taste yourself, you don’t have any idea how much good and delicious and fabulous is it. Make it at home serve it to friends and family and enjoy! Don’t forget to tell us how much like this recipe…
Check out these recipes also:
- Vada Pav Recipe
- Mint Jelly
- Easy Mushroom Dry Recipes in Home
- Chilli Chicken Recipe
- Easy Homemade Pad Thai Recipe
- Easy Seafood Paella Recipe
- Homemade Orange Juice Recipe
- Homemade Mint Lassi Recipe
- Sweet homemade lassi
- Homemade Badam Pista Lassi
If you like this article about Raita Recipe, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favourite board on Pinterest!