The Mint Raita recipe make at home
Mint raita recipe or pudina raita recipe – which is for refreshment and with fresh and cold salted curd (yogurt) recipe. Mint leaves and natural usual spices taste is served this cold or chilled, it is the best choice.
These Mint raitas provide cooling and relief in the hot summer. Mint leaves give unique taste and flavor to the raita. The Mint has a great appetizer and cleanser properties. It encourages the stomach in the case of wounds or inflammation and nourishes. You can add small amounts of chopped vegetables like onions, tomatoes, and cucumber according to the taste. In the absence of fresh mint leaves, you can add mint paste or dried mint leaves powder.
If you find another recipe with mint then read, Mint Lassi Recipe, also read, Lassi homemade, Badam Pista Lassi, Orange Juice, veg pizza, Restaurant style paneer butter masala, Veg Manchurian, KFC style chicken drumsticks, Panner Pokora etc..
This recipe usually serves with the preparation of rice like Rice Pulao or Veg pulao, Tawa pulao, Tahiri, Biryani. It compensates for spice and heating or hotness and the main dish adds an extra zing for better flavor. It can be compatible with parathas or main food or meal.
Mint Raita Recipe
Mint Raita recipe is a very cool and refreshing recipe in summer. Mint leaves give you coolness and curd gives you much nutrition as well. So this recipe makes you feel so great and relax.
- 1 cup fresh chilled curd or yogurt, (250 grams)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves or pudina,
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves (optional)
- 2-3 tsp water (for blend or grinding mint leaves)
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp Green chilli, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder or jeera powder
- Salt (as required)
- 1 tsp sugar, (optional)
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp cucumber, (chopped, optional)
- 1-2 tbsp onion, (chopped, optional)
- Wash mint leaves and coriander leaves under the water so well and drain them or rest them.
- Fresh mint leaves, coriander, curd and green chili, salt and sugar put into the blender or mixer.
- Blends that well till the mixer will paste fully, no lumps in there.`
- Add cumin powder
- You can also add chaat masala for better taste, otherwise skip it.
- Again mix it well.
- For look good you can add chopped onion and cucumber also or skip it.
- And serve it with any dishes, enjoy!
- Many guys do not like green chili or the taste of green chili, so you can skip that.
- The roasted cumin powder is not available some time so that you can use cumin seeds. 1/2 tsp cumin seeds blend in a mixer and it becomes powder.
- This recipe you can store in the freezer for a few days.