Chicken… Personally, I loved this word. Also, all the chicken dishes are my favorite. I taste near about all chicken dishes in foreign and country also, and I make my mission to share my all this chicken idea with all of you. So please stay with us.
Today I will discuss a new Chicken recipe with is especially famous for its easy method and also for its taste. This dish is made with Chicken and Yogurt. So without waste our time I start the recipe. Let’s begin …
Preparation of Lemon Yogurt Chicken
- First, clean all the chicken in a bowl nicely and ready all the cooking ingredients in front of you. Because if you see all the ingredients are present in front of you, then you will keep charged for cooking.
- Now keep a big bowl and take all the primary ingredients like chicken, garlic paste, lemon juice, Olive oil, salt, pepper and also Yogurt simultaneously and whisk together very gently. Then add lemon zest with it and mix it again. Keep your mind that all the mixture makes a nice coating on the chicken.
- Now it’s the time to marinate it. So take a zip-top plastic bag for it. Put all the chicken mixture in it and squeeze out the excess air from it and seal the bag. [ If you don’t have a Zip-top bag, then you can also use a starch plastic which you can buy from any grocery shop in your locality. ]
- Now you have to place it a cool place for marinating like Refrigerator for 2 or 3 hours.
Now take off the chicken from the fridge and remove it from the plastic. Keep some time to become it at normal temperature or room temperature. [* Don’t grill the chicken as quickly as remove from the fridge. ]
- Now preheat the grill and claim the most important process.
- Mix ½ cup yogurt and 1 tbsp lemon juice in a small bowl and set it aside.
- After the grill top is heated put some oil on the grate and make it medium-high heat.
- Gently shake the excess of the mixture and place all the chicken pieces on the grill top. Season with the pinch of salt and pepper for more taste.
- Cooked through 3-5 minute preside thereafter put on the opposite side. Grill until it became brown. I think this total procedure will take about 30 to 35 minutes.
Thereafter serve it with lemon wedged, coriander leaf and mint leaf, and the side of the plate with some yogurt –lemon mixture which you keep the side before the grilled.
[ N.B: For extra taste, you can use vinegar. At the time of grill you can give a light coat of vinegar on each side of chicken with the help of a brash ]
Grilled Lemon Yogurt Chicken
This juicy grilled lemon yogurt chicken is very tasty and easy to make. You can easily make this recipe for the first time even you are a beginner and it's no matter if the chicken is overcooked…
- 500 grams Chicken
- 1 cup Yogurt
- ½ piece Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Green chili (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Mint Leaves (chopped)
- ½ tbsp Lemon zest
- 5 clove Garlic (crushed/paste)
- 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Salt (or as per taste)
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- Vegetable oil (for brushing)
First, wash the chicken well and place it in the bowl.
Now add the pre-chopped garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, cumin powder, mint leaves, chopped raw cilantro, paprika, and yogurt. Gently whisk together and mix a little lemon zest. Mix in such a way that a nice coating is made over all the chicken.
Now place all the chicken mixture in a zip-top plastic bag and seal the bag. Keep in mind you have to put out all the extra air from it.
Now you put it in the refrigerator for 2 or 3 hours to marinate.
Now remove the chicken from the fridge and take it out of plastic and place it in a container. You will need to wait a while for the chicken to back to normal temperature.
Now preheat the grill approx 400° and claim the most important process.
Mix ½ cup yogurt and 1 tbsp lemon juice in a small bowl and set it aside.
After the grill top is heated put some oil on the grill and make it medium-high heat.
Gently shake the excess of the mixture and place all the chicken pieces on the grill top. Season with the pinch of salt and pepper for more taste.
Cooked through 3-5 minute preside thereafter put on the opposite side. Grill until it became brown. I think this total procedure will take about 30 to 35 minutes.
When you turn the chicken on the opposite side, give a little coat of oil on the chicken through the brush. That helps to make the chicken juicy.
Then remove all the chicken from the grill and put it on a serving plate.
Thereafter garnish with lemon zest, coriander leaf, and ming lead. Also, give a little bowl of yogurt mixed with it that you prepare before grilling the chicken.
- If you don’t have a BBQ grill, you can use a grill pan as an alternative.
- I always use green chilies (raw cilantro), but you can also use red chili powder.
- Many of our Indian friends are like a little bit of sugar in every food. So you can also add 1/2 tbsp of sugar at the time of marination.
- Green chutney (Coriander+Mint+tamarind) is also a good serving with this grilled chicken.
Few more popular chicken recipes:
- Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken
- Vegetable Manchurian gravy without maida
- Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy Seafood Paella Recipe
I think you loved this Lemon Yogurt Chicken recipe. This is one of the easiest recipes ever in chicken dishes. Please share your opinion on this topic in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends and relatives to let them know.
Please subscribe to our blog to get all the latest recipes first on your mobile.