Guys… summer days come, so I think that in summer days very popular and cooling for the body is lassi, more than another drink.. right? So in summer days when we traveling the body want cold water, so I prefer that lassi is the best option to make you feel relax and cooler also, and good for your body or health. Today I make at home lassi, crispyfoodidea style lassi…
Sweet delicious lassie that I make at home is heavy and not very light, now why am I saying this sweet lassi, is not always lassi sweet? No is the answer. There are salty lassis too and I know some of my friends who like salted lassi.
Originally a traditional chilled beverage drink that is prepared from the thickness of curd. In other words, a yogurt-based smoothie with a store of fragrance from the cardamom and the saffron or kaser. In most cases, it is topped with cooking cream or ‘malai’ and it is creamy and thick.
We often use the wooden hand blender during hot summer (which is known as Madani in Punjabi), but I have a blender and an electric blender, but I like to make a lassi like this, the Fresh Homemade Curd has its own charm of traditional Indian hand blender, Lassi In this way made different flavors, such as Lassis many variations, see below-
- BADAM PISTA LASSI RECIPE
- SALTED LASSI
- CHOCOLATE LASSI
- AVOCADO LASSI
- BANANA WALNUT LASSI
- MANGO LASSI RECIPE
- GULAB LASSI
- MINT LASSI RECIPE
Lassie is definitely hot summer comfort due to its cold properties. For this recipe perfume, add cardamom powder or rose water. For garnishing add cardamom powder and sliced almonds in the lassi while serving… In that drink saffron or kaser add optionally.
I have not added any cream or makkhan, so I added mithai mate (Amul), if you do not have then skipped it, it’s optional. You can also add some chilled water or normal water but I don’t add water in this recipe.
Related Delicious Recipes you can Try!
A most popular drink ever is lassi all know that which creates many amounts of carolers and nutrition in your body in summer or any seasons. If you drink this recipe in summer you feel so relax and cooler.. so please make it at home and feel that taste.
- 1 cup fresh thick curd
- 1/2 cup sugar
- ice cubes (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp mithai mate, or malai ((I use Amul, u can use anything)- optional)
- few dry fruits almonds, cashews, pistachios, (chopped)
- 1 tsp rose water, (optional)
- few strands saffron or kaser (optional)
- 3 tbsp mawa or khoya kheer (optional)
- 2-3 almonds (chopped)
- 2-3 kazoos (chopped)
- 2-3 cherry (chopped, optional)
- 3-4 raisins or kismis (optional)
- 1 tbsp Hershey’s syrup(chocolate flavor) (optional)
First, take a cup of yogurt in a bigger jug or blender.
Blend or mix till the curd turns smooth.
also, add 3-4 tbsp of powdered sugar.
Add soak milk kesar if needed.
then add cardamom powder, optional.
Blend again till a frothy.
additionally, add cream or mithai mate for the more rich taste. and give a good stir.
Add rose water if needed.
Add ice cold water to adjust the consistency.
transfer the lassi to a serving jar or glasses.
also garnish with few chopped nuts, khoya kheer or mawa(optional), Hershey’s syrup(optional).
- For more rich or better taste and flavour add few strands of saffron.
- use powdered sugar to the process of preparation of lassi for faster.
Also, you can add milk, if you have added milk or water in mixer then the lassi will be light and not very heavy, it’s optional, it based on your choice.
You can see this recipe in Hindi version….
If you looking for more recipe and drinks see below,
AMM PANNA, KULFI, LASSI BISTRO, FALOODA, PIYUSH, RAITA, DAL, CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA
Fundamentally a yogurt-based beverage originated from the northwest or right from Punjab. After heavy food, the body heat is usually reduced during hot summer.
Lassi can be eaten only as sweet drinks, but virtually it is a nice consistent for spicy food. In fact, any yogurt or cream based milk spice can reduce the heat of spices so that the stomach and the mind also become calm.
Morning Breakfast Recipes!
In addition, it is scientifically proven, that yogurt helps to improve digestion after heavy food. Apart from this, it is usually topped with dry fruits such as nuts and pests, which are obviously good for health.
Let’s start to long process…
How to make Lassi step by step:
- Soak the saffron or kesar strands in the chilled milk for 30 minutes.
- First, take a cup of yogurt in a bigger jug or blender.
- Mix till the chilled curd turns smooth.
- Add sugar for taste.
- Add milk of saffron or kesar which is soaked, it is optional, if you don’t like then skipped it.
- Add cardamom power if you want or skipped it, but I don’t add in this recipe.
- Then add the mithai mate for better taste, it gives you a sweet flavor or good stir (optional).
- Add some ice cubes (optional).
- Then I add rose water (optional) or if you don’t want don’t add.
- Again blend this mixer till a frothy layer is formed.
- Transfer to glasses or any stylish glasses.
- For garnishing, you can add mawa or khoya kheer at the top, if not need then skipped it.
- Add some dry fruits( almonds, kazoos, raisins or kismis, cherry), (optional)
- For feeling so taste and also looking great you can add Hershey’s syrup, its also optional. And serve it…
- Add mango puree or mango jelly or pulp to prepare mango lassi in it.
- You can store that lassi for 2 or 3 days in freeze, no ice cubes will be needed to add in it.
- Badam Pista Lassi | Homemade Badam Lassi
- Veg Cheese Pizza Recipe | Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Homemade Chicken Drumstick Recipe [KFC Style]
- Paneer Pakora
- Vada Pav Recipe Special [Crispyfoodidea style]
- Restaurants Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe Step by Step with Image
- Chilli Chicken Recipe – Easy Making Guide from Crispyfoodidea