Healthy Cucumber Raita at Home:
Do you know what is the benefits of cucumber? I think you all know what is important to use cucumber… So today I tell you about the importance of cucumber and how to use it. So I make a recipe call Cucumber Raita.
This recipe is so easy to make at home and no-cook for that recipe. Cucumber is so cooling vegetable for the human stomach and also for health. In summer days you eat this recipe daily purpose because in hot summer this recipe makes you feel refreshing, cooling, and also relax.
Cucumber Raita recipe is the most refreshing recipe made with vegetables and curd. It’s a cool sided dish usually served with both Veg and non-veg and also Biryani recipe.
Cucumber Raita is commonly known as kheera raita or plain raita with cucumber and is served with the taste for most spicy rice nectar at the wedding ceremony or even delicious plain rice…
Cucumber Raita Recipe
Cucumber Raita recipe is a very popular and easy recipe for all. It makes it so easy at home and so delicious and tasty. Cucumber helps digestion in our body and curd help keep well in the stomach. So both give our full protection and nutrition to make strength.
Cucumber Raita Recipe Ingredients at home:
- 1 cup fresh chilled curd or yogurt, (250 grams curd)
- 1 cup fresh cucumber, (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder or jeera powder
- Black salt (as per taste)
- 1 tsp Green chilli (chopped, optional)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper powder (optional)
- 1 tsp ginger juice, (optional)
- sugar, (optional)
- mint leaves or coriander leaves, (optional.)
- 1 pinch of Black Pepper powder (optional)
- 1 pinch of cumin powder or jeera powder (optional.)
- Wash well coriander or mint and cucumber under the water and drained it.
- Chopped fresh green cucumber to a bowl and keep aside.
- Whisk or blend the curd or yogurt in a bowl, so that no lumps in there.
- Add cucumber in the curd.
- I’m add come coriander in that recipe, if you don’t like skip it.
- Green chill chopped add in the mixer.
- Also add cumin powder, black peeper, ginger juice, black salt, sugar and mix well.
- For garnish cucumber raita with pepper powder or coriander or mint leaves.
- Ginger juice adds this recipe is up to your choice if you don’t like that skip it
- you can refrigerate this recipe for a few days.
- If you do not available cumin powder, then cumin seeds blend very well and powder is ready in the home.
[ultimate-recipe id=”907″ template=”default”]
This raita eats because it keeps us cold and in the summer we find the cucumber everywhere and usually eat salt in it and they are very good in the salad. This cucumber raita is so easy, simple, and suitable for various rice dishes, both of the sided dishes and who are vegetarians and non-vegetarians, they love as well.
This raita recipe takes fresh ingredients like coriander leaves and mint leaves and can be made with different varieties but the recipe takes general ingredients such as cucumber and herbs. The cucumber raita can be made very quickly and can be prepared within a few minutes.
How to make this cucumber raita recipe step by step:
- Wash in the water all vegetables like coriander, mint leaves, cucumber.
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces or chopped or grated cucumber into a bowl.
- Blend or whish the curd or yogurt until there have no lumps and the mixer is smooth and creamy.
- Chopped or grated cucumber add into the smoothy curd.
- For spicy add chopped green chili in it.
- Add green fresh coriander leaves for flavor or if you do not like then skip it.
- You can use salt as per your taste, but I use black salt for better taste and flavor.
- Roasted cumin powder or jeera powder add to it for taste.
- You can also add lemon juice if you want to, for this recipe I don’t add that.
- Ginger juice is good for flavor or good for health so you can add that, but I don’t use it in that recipe.
- Add sugar if you want to or skip.
- Black pepper for spicy and flavor, add in it, optional.
- All these above ingredients mix well.
- For garnishing and look great add black pepper or coriander or mint leaves or cumin powder spread over that recipe and serve it and enjoy!
You can also read more recipes:
- Refreshing Indian Mint Raita | Mint Raita Recipe/Pudina raita
- Raita | Delicious raita | How to make Raita at home
- Orange Juice Recipe
- Mint Lassi Recipe | Homemade Mint Lassi Recipe
- Lassi | Lassie | Sweet homemade lassi
- Vada Pav Recipe
- Restaurants Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe Step by Step with Image
- Chilli Chicken Recipe – Easy Making Guide from Crispyfoodidea
- Pad Thai Recipe | Easy Homemade Pad Thai Recipe
- Easy Seafood Paella Recipe | Seafood Paella Recipe
- How to make the Buttery Popcorn | Movie-Style Popcorn Recipe – Crispy Food Idea
- Dhokla Recipe | How to make Homemade Dhokla – Crispyfoodidea.com
In the end, I must say try it in your home and taste it. I guarantee it that it is so amazing and so tasty that I’m speechless after taste it. Must try! Don’t forget to tell me how it was…