Cooling Homemade Healthy Carrot Raita Recipe:
You all know carrot is good for health and many things and curd is also good and protect many infections from our body. So don’t be let’s know what the good part of carrots is and curd, then I start this tasty Carrot Raita Recipe.
Carrots are healthy vegetables that should be included in your diet. But when it is the raw material, it is more beneficial. The benefits of carrots health include the reduction of cholesterol, lower risk of heart attack, improved vision, and premature growth signs or aging.
Actually, Most of the benefits of carrots may be responsible for their beta-carotene and fiber content. According to USDA nutrition information, this root carrot vegetable is a good source of antioxidants, potassium, vitamin K, vitamin C, niacin, and vitamin B6. Here I use a grated carrot to use it fully or properly. The main part of this recipe is curd. Curd has many proteins, have antitoxins, nutrients. So both 2 characters in the carrot raita recipe make it so great and beautiful and yummy.
Like the carrot raita recipe, you can see another recipe raita like homemade raita, onion raita, cucumber raita, mint raita. For refreshing yourself on hot summer days see orange juice, Homemade lassi, mint lassi, Badam Pista Lassi.
You can also read another recipe:
Carrot Raita recipe
Carrot Raita Recipe is a very good meal and also as a desert and use as a salad. Full of nutrition and minerals that make you healthy and fresh in summer days, also help for body growth.
- 1 cup fresh chilled curd or yogurt, (250 gms)
- 3/4 cup fresh carrot, (grated)
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, (chopped,optional)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder or jeera powder
- Black salt (as per required)
- 1 tsp Green chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil, or vegetable oil (optional.)
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala (optional)
- 1 pinch of Asafoetida (hing), (optional)
- To prepare this refresh raita recipe, wash the carrots and peel them and then grated it. Put aside a bowl.
- Whisk or blend the curd or yogurt until smooth in a large bowl.
- Finally add grated carrots, pepper, salt, black pepper powder and roasted cumin seeds in the curd.
- If you add peanuts then, take peanuts in a pan over medium heat. Roast them with stirring frequently until they are slightly golden brown and toasted.
- Remove it and after cooling and cooling, mix it paste or blender, or crush it.
- Mix well and refrigerate. One cold, serve immediately! (Note: You can use it in addition to cold.)
- Or you can also use Asafoetida (Hing) in that recipe for better taste.