Easy Indian Tasty Onion Raita Recipe at Home:
Onion Raita Recipe is a very popular recipe for rich dishes like biryani, chicken items, etc. Onion is a very digestive fruit and has many nutrients in it. This onion raita is a side dish made with onion and curd and is served with biryani, any kind of pulao. This recipe has many ingredients for flavor like cumin powder or jeera powder, black pepper, salt, green chili, coriander, etc. The curd is the main ingredient of that recipe which is very good for our health and for also the stomach. This is actually an Indian dish or recipe and makes it so easy at home at any time.
This recipe makes in a different color to add many ingredients and so that no feeling the same all the time. To spice this recipe, you can add coriander, mint leaves, lemon juice which is a very better taste and flavor, you can add also garlic or ginger juice. To know another Raita you can read Cucumber Raita Recipe, Easy Raita homemade, Mint Raita Recipe Homemade.
Onion Raita Recipe
Onion Raita Recipe is very tasty that use on a daily basis and it makes so easy at home. Onion helps many things in our body and curd gives you much nutrition to make you strength and energy.
Easy homemade Onion Raita ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh chilled curd or yogurt,
- 1 pieces onion, (chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh green coriander, (chopped)
- 1 tsp cumin powder or jeera powder
- 1 tsp Black salt
- 1 tbsp sugar, (optional.)
- 1 tbsp Green chilli (chopped)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper powder (optional)
- Coriander leaf (optional.)
- Mint leaf (optional)
- 1 pinch of cumin powder (optional.)
- 1 pinch of Black Pepper powder (optional)
- Wash the coriander, mint leaves and keep the onion dive into the water, for that reason all chemicals or other material will be removed which are harmful to our body.
- Blend or whisk the curd up to full smooth and creamy.
- Add chopped onion in to it.
- You can also add coriander if you like or skip.
- For flavor add cumin powder or jeera powder, black salt, sugar(optional), black pepper, green chili.
- Mix well the mixer and serve.
- For decoration or garnishing spread cumin powder or black pepper or coriander or mint.