Indian Juicy Cucumber Raita Recipe makes at home:
The delicious Indian cucumber raita recipe is just awesome to taste. In summer days to grow your energy take this recipe as a meal or with any dishes. Cucumber is a very good fruit for digestion and gives you more nutrition anytime. A healthy curd salad recipe or cucumber raita recipe mixed with fried rice, roasted cinnamon powder, and yogurt. It is served as compatible with Pulao recipe or Biryani recipe to reduce spicy heat and beat.
In addition, these recipes have various health benefits. Initially, good medicine for cucumber plus yogurt or curd indigestion and constipation. secondly, cucumber carries lots of water and is a good source of vitamin c. It is a good source of fiber which also helps constipation. Finally, roasted cumin seed which helps to release good sources of iron and pancreatic juices which improve digestion.
Beside that recipe, you can see another recipe like Mint raita, raita homemade, mint lassi, badam pista lassi, sweet lassi homemade, orange juice, veg pizza, Restaurant style paneer butter masala, paneer pakora, vada pao, KFC style chicken drumstick and many more…
Cucumber Raita Recipe
Cucumber Raita recipe is a very popular and easy recipe for all. It makes it so easy at home and so delicious and tasty. Cucumber helps digestion in our body and curd help keep well in the stomach. So both give our full protection and nutrition to make strength.
Cucumber Raita Recipe Ingredients at home:
- 1 cup fresh chilled curd or yogurt, (250 grams curd)
- 1 cup fresh cucumber, (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder or jeera powder
- Black salt (as per taste)
- 1 tsp Green chilli (chopped, optional)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper powder (optional)
- 1 tsp ginger juice, (optional)
- sugar, (optional)
- mint leaves or coriander leaves, (optional.)
- 1 pinch of Black Pepper powder (optional)
- 1 pinch of cumin powder or jeera powder (optional.)
- Wash well coriander or mint and cucumber under the water and drained it.
- Chopped fresh green cucumber to a bowl and keep aside.
- Whisk or blend the curd or yogurt in a bowl, so that no lumps in there.
- Add cucumber in the curd.
- I’m add come coriander in that recipe, if you don’t like skip it.
- Green chill chopped add in the mixer.
- Also add cumin powder, black peeper, ginger juice, black salt, sugar and mix well.
- For garnish cucumber raita with pepper powder or coriander or mint leaves.
- Ginger juice adds this recipe is up to your choice if you don’t like that skip it
- you can refrigerate this recipe for a few days.
- If you do not available cumin powder, then cumin seeds blend very well and powder is ready in the home.