How to make Homemade Tasty Onion Raita Recipe :
Hello guys…. Its hot time means now hot days come already. So today I make home Onion Raita. This Onion Raita is doubly cooling and refreshing as both curd onions are great for summer days. Onions are mainly eaten on hot days in India.
This onion raita recipe is made with just a few ingredients. On those days when there is no cucumber or tomato, I would like to go with this meal for food. Polao and all types of Biryani recipes like Veg Biryani, chicken biryani are usually served with raita. You can also see Mint Raita, Cucumber Raita, boondi raita, Raita homemade, etc…
Onions have many nutrients like vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. And also contain small amounts of calcium, iron, folate, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium, and sulfur in our body. Onion helps and protects many diseases like cancer, heart disease, the main problem nowadays is diabetes. For daily use in cooking or eating you get more energy and do not attack any harmful disease.
And 2nd is curd which is very good for health. Because it helps to digest, improve immunity, helps to development of strong bones and teeth, lose weight, and so on. Both 2 main characters are present in that recipe, so I must say if you eat that recipe, it gives you so much nutrition and more and more energy and also strength. To add some ground cumin or some black pepper and green chili, salt and mix, it’s become spicier…. I’m so excited, are you? Let’s get started with the spicy cooling onion raita at home…
Onion Raita Recipe
Onion Raita Recipe is very tasty that use on a daily basis and it makes so easy at home. Onion helps many things in our body and curd gives you much nutrition to make you strength and energy.
Easy homemade Onion Raita ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh chilled curd or yogurt,
- 1 pieces onion, (chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh green coriander, (chopped)
- 1 tsp cumin powder or jeera powder
- 1 tsp Black salt
- 1 tbsp sugar, (optional.)
- 1 tbsp Green chilli (chopped)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper powder (optional)
- Coriander leaf (optional.)
- Mint leaf (optional)
- 1 pinch of cumin powder (optional.)
- 1 pinch of Black Pepper powder (optional)
- Wash the coriander, mint leaves and keep the onion dive into the water, for that reason all chemicals or other material will be removed which are harmful to our body.
- Blend or whisk the curd up to full smooth and creamy.
- Add chopped onion in to it.
- You can also add coriander if you like or skip.
- For flavor add cumin powder or jeera powder, black salt, sugar(optional), black pepper, green chili.
- Mix well the mixer and serve.
- For decoration or garnishing spread cumin powder or black pepper or coriander or mint.
This onion raita recipe step by step at home:
- 1st peel the onions and keep drowning in the water in a bowl. For that, all chemicals or bad things removes from the onions.
- The coriander leaves also washed by the water.
- Onions and coriander are chopped or sliced cut and keep aside.
- All ingredients make together.
- Chilled curd or yogurt adds to a mixing bowl.
- Blend or whisk the curd until turns into a smoothie and creamy look and no lumps in there.
- Add finely chopped onions to it.
- If you want to add green fresh coriander or skip.
- Add Cumin powder or jeera powder for flavor.
- You can also add black pepper to it for looking good and taste.
- For better taste add black salt, I’m using black salt in this recipe, you can add plain or normal salt. I use sugar if you don’t like to skip it.
- Green chili is good for heart and health and also for spicy flavor so add it, otherwise, skip it.
- Mix together the mixer.
- For looking great or decorate pour in a bowl add some sliced onions and coriander, a pinch of black pepper and cumin seeds or powder. Serve the beautiful recipe and enjoy!
At the end of the point, I must say no recipe is great and cool than this onion raita. So it makes it so easy and no more time to make it. Have to try and eat this cooling recipe in summer days and serve it with your family and friends. Don’t forget to tell us how is that… keep your eyes on my site, take care.
- Orange Juice Homemade | Orange Juice Recipe
- Mint Lassi Recipe | Homemade Mint Lassi Recipe
- Lassi | Lassie | Sweet homemade lassi
- Badam Pista Lassi | Homemade Badam Lassi
- Veg Cheese Pizza Recipe | Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Homemade Chicken Drumstick Recipe [KFC Style]
- Paneer Pakora
- Vada Pav Recipe
- 24 Quick & Easy Recipes for Roasted Shrimp